Canadian Theme Choreography Event
It’s our birthday!
In honour of Canada’s 150th birthday, we are pleased to announce the SDCCS 2017 Choreography Event will have a Canadian theme.
The attire and steps/dance should reflect this theme. Music must be predominantly Scottish or Celtic in style.
See Official Entry Form for details.
Entry acceptance dates:
Online entries open at 13:00 hrs (1:00 pm) EDT on March 19, 2017.
Limited choreography entries accepted. See Choreography Rules.
Online entries only. There will be no mail-in or email entries accepted.
Register for choreography events by visiting our Entry Information page.
Follow instructions on the website carefully.
- Entries will only be accepted via online registration; mail-in or email entries not accepted.
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) payment only.
- Entries submitted must have a valid email address for confirmation.
- Requests for refunds will not be considered.
- Choreography entries will be limited to 20 Small Groups and 10 Large Groups. At the discretion of the Organizing Committee, additional entries may be accepted. See Choreography rules on entry form for waitlist procedures. Email SDCCS2017Reg@gmail.com with your request to be added to the waitlist.
Entry deadline dates:
Late fee ($25.00) applies after 23:59 hrs (11:59 pm) EDT on May 28, 2017.
Online entries close at 23:59 hrs (11:59 pm) EDT on June 4, 2017.
NO ENTRIES will be accepted after June 4, 2017.
Name(s) may not appear in the program for entries received after May 28, 2017.
These deadline dates also apply to any changes or additions to previously received entries, other than for category changes.
Find out the current time in Eastern Time Zone with the World Timeserver.