Entry acceptance dates:
Online entries open at 13:00 hrs (1:00 pm) EDT on March 15, 2017.
Link will direct you to the registration form when entries open at set date and time above.
Need a visual? Here’s what the online entry fields will look like. Use this as a reference to help you register online with ease.
Online entries open at 13:00 hrs (1:00 pm) EDT on March 19, 2017.
Limited choreography entries accepted. See Choreography Rules.
*****Choreography Registrations Full*****
Entry deadline dates:
Late fee ($25.00) applies after 23:59 hrs (11:59 pm) EDT on May 28, 2017.
Online entries close at 23:59 hrs (11:59 pm) EDT on June 4, 2017.
Choreography entries are closed as the maximum number of entries has been reached.
NO ENTRIES will be accepted after June 4, 2017.
Name(s) may not appear in the program for entries received after May 28, 2017.
These deadline dates also apply to any changes or additions to previously received entries, other than for category changes.
Find out the current time in Eastern Time Zone with the World Timeserver.
Online entries only. There will be no mail-in or email entries accepted.
Follow instructions on the website carefully.
- Entries will only be accepted via online registration; mail-in or email entries not accepted.
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) payment only.
- Entries submitted must have a valid email address for confirmation.
- Requests for refunds will not be considered.
- Change of dancer’s status/category must be emailed to the Competition Registrar at SDCCS2017Reg@gmail.com immediately upon changing status.
- Choreography entries will be limited to 20 Small Groups and 10 Large Groups. At the discretion of the Organizing Committee, additional entries may be accepted. See Choreography rules on entry form for waitlist procedures.