NOTICE TO ALL PROVINCIAL REPRESENTATIVES:
1. Opening Ceremonies Rehearsal: All reps are to attend the rehearsal with Coordinator Eleanor Belton at the completion of the Duet Choreography competition on Wednesday, July 3rd. Please meet behind the dancing stage at 3:30. All teams should be dressed in casual wear. Teams should have their banners but sashes are not required for the rehearsal.
2. Opening Ceremonies: Provincial representatives are to meet at the Pavilion outside the Avenir Centre, (weather permitting) by 6:15pm. If it is raining, your provincial rep coordinator will receive an email advising of an alternate meeting place by midday on July 3rd. The change will also be noted on the SDCCS 2019 facebook page. Provincial reps should be dressed in Full Kilt, hair in bun or appropriate alternative, black dance sneakers or slippers and provincial sashes. Please make sure to have your banner present as well.
3. Reps who are dancing in the Opening Number, (NB, ON and QB) need to be lined up behind the stage at 6:10 pm. They will join their provinces when the opening number has finished.
4. All reps will be seated in front of the stage, with designated seating for each province. Dancers will return to their parents at the conclusion of the Opening Ceremonies.
5. Canadian Championships on Friday, July 5th. Start time for the morning dancing is 8:30AM, afternoon dancing starts at 1:00PM.
6. Banquet tickets will be given to the rep coordinators. You will not receive your banquet ticket in your welcome package.
7. Celebration Banquet: On Friday, July 5th, the reps are to meet on the Upper Mezzanine near the Shediac Room of the Delta Beausejour at 6:15 Please wear your provincial sashes.